Terms of Service
By registering an account and using this service you agree to the terms of service listed in this document.
We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service or your access to the Service for any reason, without notice, at any time, and without liability to you.
The following is a list of explicitly prohibited actions that may result in removal of content or account termination:
- Publishing unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory content
- Repeatedly publishing the same or nearly same content or spamming, i.e. publishing content whose only purpose is to promote a product or service
- Publishing content that promotes or participates in racial intolerance, sexism, hate crimes, hate speech, or intolerance to any single individual or groups of individuals
- Publishing content that without permission claims or implies that it was created by or is endorsed by texturewriter.com, another individual or a third party
- Violating copyright by publishing copyrighted content without explicit permission from the copyright holders
- Hacking, maliciously manipulating, or misrepresenting texturewriter.com’s interface in any way
Texturewriter.com reserves the right to remove your account and the content you have published at any time without notice if you abuse the service or violate these terms. You are responsible for the content published with your account and are subject to any applicable legal restrictions.
Texturewriter.com claims no rights over your content. You can download the content you have created with the texturewriter.com interface and do whatever you wish with it, including sell it, as long as you do not modify the "Made with Texture" mention and the link back to texturewriter.com. However, you are not allowed to claim that texturewriter.com endorses your content in any way unless we have agreed otherwise in writing.
By publishing your content in the texturewriter.com Public Library, you grant anyone the right to play and download the content free of charge via texturewriter.com web site and applications.
By using this service you grant texturewriter.com permission to use promotional material you have provided for your content (such as cover-images, short excerpts, or story descriptions) on other parts of the site, on approved applications, via social media, in email promotions, in press releases, or in other media in order to link to or showcase your content.
Texturewriter.com will not sell or authorise third parties to sell your content without your written consent.
Content uploaded to texturewriter.com Public Library is periodically uploaded to the IF Archive (ifarchive.org) for archiving purposes. Content in the IF Archive is subject to IF Archive's license.
The website, texturewriter.com, is provided "as is", without warranty of any kind, express or implied. In no event shall the authors or copyright holders be liable for any claim, damages or other liability, whether in an action of contract, tort or otherwise, arising from, out of or in connection with the software or the use or other dealings in the website or related services.
You can contact texturewriter.com administrators at email@example.com.